NBA Playoffs Round 2, Raptors Vs. Cavaliers Game 1 (May 1, 2018) Preview: Time Start, Channel, Series Schedule
Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals will be played in Toronto on Tuesday night. The top-seeded Raptors finished the regular season 59-23, while the No. 4 Cavs went 50-32. Cleveland, who beat Toronto in last year’s semifinals and then lost to the eventual champion Golden State Warriors in the Finals, won the regular-season series 2-1.
The Cavs advanced by defeating the Indiana Pacers 105-101 on Sunday to win the series 4-3, while the Raptors reached Round 2 by beating the Washington Wizards 102-92 in Game 6 on Friday.
Fred VanVleet is expected to play for Toronto in Game 1 after injuring his shoulder earlier this postseason. He played 19 minutes in Game 6 of Round 1 against the Wizards.
George Hill is likely to play for the Cavs in Game 1 despite suffering from back spasms.
Here are the full details for how to watch Tuesday’s Game 1:
- Date: Tuesday, May 1
- Time: 8 pm EST
- Location: Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Canada
- TV: TNT
- Live stream: TNTDrama.com or TNT App
Here is the full seven-game schedule for the second-round series:
- Game 2 in Toronto: Thursday, May 3, 6 p.m. ET, ESPN
- Game 3 in Cleveland: Saturday, May 5, 8:30 p.m. ET, ABC
- Game 4 in Cleveland: Monday, May 7, 8:30 p.m. ET, TNT
- Game 5 in Toronto: Wednesday, May 9, TBD, TNT (if necessary)
- Game 6 in Cleveland: Friday, May 11, TBD, ESPN (if necessary)
- Game 7 in Toronto: Sunday, May 13, TBD (if necessary)