2021 NFL Football: Buffalo Bills Schedule Breakdown
The NFL schedules have been released and all teams have announced their respective schedule. This upcoming season also marks the start of the 17-game regular-season format.
This time we will be looking at the Buffalo Bills‘ regular-season schedule. The reigning AFC East division champions made a good playoff run. The team is led by emerging star quarterback Josh Allen. Buffalo has made a lot of progress in recent years but they are hoping to make the Super Bowl in 2021.
2021 Buffalo Bills Schedule:
- Week 1: Sun 09/12 vs Pittsburgh Steelers
- Week 2: Sunday 09/19 at Miami Dolphins
- Week 3: Sun 09/26 at Washington Football Team
- Week 4: Sun 10/03 vs Houston Texans
- Week 5: Sun 10/10 at Kansas City Chiefs
- Week 6: Mon 10/18 at Tennessee Titans
- Week 7: Sun 10/31
- Week 8: BYE Week
- Week 9: 11/07 at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Week 10: 11/14 at New York Jets
- Week 11: 11/21 vs Indianapolis Colts
- Week 12: 11/25 at New Orleans Saints
- Week 13: 12/06 vs New England Patriots
- Week 14: 12/12 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Week 15: TBD vs Carolina Panthers
- Week 16: Sun 12/26 at New England Patriots
- Week 17: 01/02 vs Atlanta Falcons
- Week 18: vs New York Jets
AFC East: The Bills are the favorites to win the AFC East. Last season, the Bills won the division easily, winning all six of their divisional games. Regardless, it looks like the only competition the Bills will have are the Dolphins. The Dolphins were the only team in the division that could be a threat. Last season, the Dolphins finished with a 10-6 record and had a division record of 3-3. While it is not a good division record, the Dolphins are still a decent team that should not be underestimated. Regardless, the Bills will easily cruise to another divisional title.
A week of sports news in your in-box.
We find the sports news you need to know, so you don't have to.
Tough Matchups: Buffalo begins their season with a tough matchup against the Steelers. The Steelers are one of the three teams in the AFC that provides a challenge to the Bills. Week 5 is another exciting game that is a must-watch for fans. The Bills will face Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs. It will be a rematch of last year’s AFC Championship game between the two teams. That game was closely fought, but Kansas City came out victorious 28-24. This time, Buffalo will be looking for revenge, and it will be one that fans will not want to miss. Week 14 features a game against the reigning Super Bowl Champions. Buffalo and the crew will have to play a strong game to overcome Tom Brady and the Bucs. Another tough game will be in Week 12 against the Saints.
Overall: The Bills schedule does not have very tough games besides the aforementioned ones. Buffalo should easily cruise to another division title and the playoffs.
Prediction: First place in the AFC East (12-5)
Leave a comment
Get the most-revealing celebrity conversations with the uInterview podcast!