Alabama To Face Georgia In CFP Championship Game: What Time Is The Game? What Channel Will It Air On?
Alabama vs. Georgia CFP Championship Game Info
The Bulldogs are seeking their first national title in nearly 40 years, while the Crimson Tide — led by head coach Nick Saban — will be playing their sixth championship game in nine seasons. Alabama fell to Clemson in last year’s title game.
The all-SEC showdown marks the second time the championship game has included two teams from the same conference.
Here are all the details on how to watch the game, which will also see two brothers — Alabama junior receiver Calvin Ridley and Georgia sophomore wideout Riley Ridley — face off.
Calvin told ESPNU Radio in an interview that he believes his parents are cheering for Riley and the Bulldogs.
Game time: 8 p.m. ET
Where: Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, Georgia
Where to watch: ESPN, Stream live on the WatchESPN app
How to listen: ESPN Radio (Channel 80 on SiriusXM)
There are alternate broadcasts across 10 additional platforms, which are all available on the ESPN app.
- ESPNU’s Voices expanded, with five ESPN-centric shows. Guests include Dan Le Batard, Scott Van Pelt, NFL Live crew, Rachel Nichols and numerous New York-based commentators. The five ESPN-centric shows are The Dan Le Batard Show, SportsCenter, NFL Live, ESPN at LA Live and The Cool Room-NYC.
- Homers telecasts with former Alabama All-American safety Landon Collins and former Georgia All-SEC quarterback Aaron Murray.
- Coaches Film Room with Mike Bobo, Pat Fitzgerald, Kevin Sumlin and other coaches.
- Command center and data center available.
- ESPN3 will specialize in alternate views, such as sky cam, high sky cam and All-22, among other views.
GLENDALE, AZ – JANUARY 11: O.J. Howard #88 of the Alabama Crimson Tide celebrates after scoring a 53 yard touchdown in the third quarter against the Clemson Tigers during the 2016 College Football Playoff National Championship Game at University of Phoenix Stadium on January 11, 2016 in Glendale, Arizona. (Photo by Christian Petersen/Getty Images)